DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure
Best Odds Corp abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Best Odds Corp that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification.
Best Odds Corp does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Best Odds Corp’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Agent Contact Information:
Attn: Best Odds Corp
10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy. Suite #110-386
Las Vegas, NV 89141 USA
Email: Use our contact form located at http://bestoddscorp.com/contact/
Note: Submissions by email will normally receive the fastest review.
Notice of Infringing Material
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the infringed work;
- Identification of the infringed material;
- Contact information for the complainant, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law; and
- A a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If material that you have posted to a site controlled or operated by Best Odds Corp has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification that contains the following details:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
- Your name, address and telephone number;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which Best Odds Corp may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with the section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as generally described above; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
You may be able to find examples of counter-notifications at?www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf. Please note, however, that this is no substitute for legal advice and you should obtain legal advice to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and applicable laws.